Canadian and U.S. Scouts had a lot of fun at the 2015 Calumet at Elk Lick Scout Reserve from August 14-16, 2015. The Ellicottville Troop arrived on Saturday morning for a day of adventures.
- rode in Jeeps for a 45 minute off-roading trip
- learned from a knife-sharpening professional
- participated in many challenges-the paper airplane distance was a lot of fun
- felt the heat from the flame thrower
- Chess tournament
- Magic card game
- Badge collectors
- Silk Screening
- We made some giant paper airplanes
The Canadian Troops won many challenges. Did you know that Canadian Troops are for boys and girls?